12.30.2014

handmade logo labels

I've been working on some handmade goods to add to my Etsy site.. then i realized i need label. After researching few places that i can have it made, i decided to make them myself.

What you need: 
1. iron- i used hair iron since ironing surface was tiny.
2. cotton grosgrain: I used herringbone textured natural color 1.5" wide.
3. Avery Fabric Transfer sheets

You can follow the instruction in Avery packet to print your logo. You must make sure to print them in "reverse." Then, I cut small squares, placed it on grosgrain and carefully pressed down in between hair iron. press for 3 sec then, let it cool, and repeat 4-5 times and peel off. I had to try few to get the hang of it. but it worked really well! very happy with the result. I can't wait to sew it onto my new product.


No comments:

Post a Comment